The Beauty Spot
Did you know, it is a legal requirement that ear piercers premises and the persons carrying out ear piercing register with their local authority both when opening new premises and when a new occupier takes over existing premises.
Shockingly, many of the salons and jewellery/fashion stores offering ear piercing in the Newtownabbey area (including the more expensive ones) are not registered for ear piercing or annual inspections.
the beauty spot
- premises and practices have been inspected and approved for ear piercing by an Officer from the Environmental Health Department of Newtownabbey Borough Council, with further annual inspections carried out under the Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order 1978, which covers additional areas of health and safety
- uses surgical grade Stainless Steel earrings only
- uses Studex piercing guns - more superior to the old fasioned needle method
- pierces only one ear at a time, which is less painful and reduces the risk of lopsidedness
- staff members have been trained by Studex and are are fully qualified to the highest standard attainable in the industry
- charges £20 for a full set of pierced ears
If you would like to book online, please click on the 'book now' button below. If you would like to discuss this further or would prefer to book on the phone please call me on 9086 9568 or 07889 382 612